Standing up for Sudbury
- Critic for Northern Infrastructure, Transportation and Roads.
- Born and raised in Sudbury, Jamie has devoted himself to working on issues that affect families in the community, like health care, and opposing the privatization of Hydro One.
- Jamie is focused on workers’ rights. He’s a certified Worker Safety Representative at Vale and president of the Sudbury & District Labour Council.
- He teaches at Laurentian University, and graduated from both Laurentian and Cambrian College.
- Jamie believes in giving back through volunteerism, and serves as a United Way Board Member.